Emington Historical Congregational Church

In 1881 the Emington Congregational Church was moved to Emington.  This is all that is left of it.  This was built onto the church  on June 10, 1895.  The remainder of the church was used by Clyde & Ruby Vant as a garage.


As the years went by, it became evident that a new church was needed as the old one was deteriorating rapidly. The new church was finished in the spring of 1906 and costed $8,032.80, which was more than they expected, but it was not regretted.


Comments are closed