Historic American Legion Hall in Emington

This is where the Lower Hotel was located.  In 1946, after World War II, the service men returned and needed a place to hold their meetings.  They purchased this property and in 1947 built the American Legion Hall.  The present Owner is Randy & Carrie Howland.  This building could be the possible future location of all the museum artifacts of Emington.  Emington has a lot of history.  Stop in at Roadrunners Restaurant to see the murals on the walls of their downtown around the 1920s.  The walls are an attraction!


Comments are closed